Using Amazon Gift Cards on Grubhub
Are you hungry and have an Amazon gift card burning a hole in your pocket? Well, we have some good news for you! You can actually use your Amazon gift card to order food from Grubhub.
How to Use Your Amazon Gift Card on Grubhub
Using your Amazon gift card on Grubhub is as easy as pie (or should we say, as easy as ordering a pie through Grubhub). Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Grubhub website or open the Grubhub app on your smartphone.
- Select the food you want to order and add it to your cart.
- During the checkout process, look for the option to pay with a gift card.
- Enter the code from your Amazon gift card into the designated field. Make sure to double-check the code to avoid any errors.
- Complete the checkout process and eagerly wait for your delicious food to arrive at your doorstep.
Things to Keep in Mind
While using an Amazon gift card on Grubhub is a piece of cake, there are a couple of things you should keep in mind:
- You can only use your Amazon gift card on Grubhub if you have a Grubhub account. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to create an account before you can use your gift card.
- Not all restaurants on Grubhub accept gift card payments. You may need to check with the specific restaurant before placing your order.
- If your order costs less than the value of your gift card, the remaining balance will stay in your Grubhub account for future use.
- If your order costs more than the value of your gift card, you can pay the difference using another accepted payment method.
So, there you have it! You can satisfy your cravings using your Amazon gift card on Grubhub. Time to order some tasty food and enjoy!