Yes, but not directly
If you’re craving Dunkin’ coffee and donuts while ordering from Uber Eats, we have some good news for you! While you can’t use your Dunkin’ gift card directly on the Uber Eats app, there’s a simple workaround that will satisfy your cravings.
Buy a Dunkin’ Gift Card on Uber Eats
Uber Eats offers Dunkin’ gift cards for purchase within their app. So, all you need to do is use your Dunkin’ gift card to buy a Dunkin’ gift card on Uber Eats!
How to Do It
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using your Dunkin’ gift card on Uber Eats:
- Open the Uber Eats app on your device.
- Search for Dunkin’ in the search bar.
- Select the Dunkin’ restaurant nearest to you.
- Scroll down and tap on “Add a gift card”.
- Enter the amount you want to purchase as a gift card. It can be the full amount on your Dunkin’ gift card or a portion of it.
- Tap on “Add to order”.
- Choose your payment method and complete the purchase.
Once your Dunkin’ gift card purchase is complete, you can use the Uber Eats gift card to pay for your Dunkin’ order.
Enjoy Your Dunkin’ Delights
Now that you know how to use your Dunkin’ gift card on Uber Eats, you can enjoy your favorite Dunkin’ treats without leaving the comfort of your home! Whether it’s a Boston Kreme donut or a refreshing iced coffee, Uber Eats has got you covered.
So, go ahead and satisfy your cravings, one Dunkin’ gift card at a time!