Yes, You Can!
If you’re wondering whether you can use an eBay gift card on Uber Eats, the answer is a resounding yes! While eBay is known for its vast selection of products, you might not expect it to be linked to the world of food delivery. However, thanks to partnerships and integrations, you can now utilize your eBay gift card to satisfy your cravings through Uber Eats.
How to Use an eBay Gift Card on Uber Eats?
Using your eBay gift card to pay for your Uber Eats order is a breeze. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the Uber Eats app on your mobile device.
- Select the food items of your choice and proceed to the checkout page.
- Under the Payment section, click on the ‘Add Payment Method’ option.
- Scroll down and choose ‘Gift Card’ as your payment method.
- Enter the unique code on the back of your eBay gift card.
- Click ‘Apply.’
- The value of your eBay gift card will be applied to your order, and you can proceed to complete your purchase.
Other Things to Know
Here are a few additional things to keep in mind when using an eBay gift card on Uber Eats:
- The eBay gift card can be used in the United States, Canada, and select international locations where Uber Eats is available.
- You may use multiple eBay gift cards to pay for your order if needed.
- If the total cost of your order exceeds the value of your eBay gift card, you can pay the remaining balance using another accepted payment method.
- Your eBay gift card cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase other gift cards.
- Make sure to check the balance on your eBay gift card before making a purchase to ensure you have sufficient funds.
So, next time you’re craving a tasty meal from Uber Eats, don’t hesitate to put that eBay gift card to good use. Enjoy your delicious food and the satisfaction of using your gift card in an unexpected way!