Using an IHOP Gift Card on PayPal
If you’re craving some pancakes or a delicious breakfast at IHOP, but you’re short on cash, you might be wondering if you can use your IHOP gift card to pay through PayPal. Well, the answer is both yes and no.
Using an IHOP Gift Card Directly on PayPal
Unfortunately, IHOP gift cards cannot be used directly on PayPal. PayPal only allows you to add debit or credit cards to your account, but not specific store or restaurant gift cards.
Using an IHOP Gift Card to Purchase a PayPal Gift Card
If you really want to use your IHOP gift card on PayPal, there’s still a way to do it! You can use your IHOP gift card to purchase a PayPal gift card instead. Once you have the PayPal gift card, you can add it to your PayPal account and use it to make purchases or send money.
How to Purchase a PayPal Gift Card with an IHOP Gift Card
To purchase a PayPal gift card with your IHOP gift card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit a participating retailer that sells PayPal gift cards, such as Walmart or CVS.
- Bring your IHOP gift card with you to the store.
- Select the value of the PayPal gift card you want to purchase.
- At the checkout, present your IHOP gift card as payment for the PayPal gift card.
- Once you have the PayPal gift card, you can scratch off the silver strip on the back to reveal the redemption code.
- Go to the PayPal website or app and log in to your account.
- Click on ‘Wallet’ and then ‘Add Money’.
- Enter the redemption code from your PayPal gift card and confirm the amount you want to add to your account.
- Click ‘Add’ and the funds from your PayPal gift card will be added to your account.
Now you can use the funds in your PayPal account to make payments, send money, or shop online!
While you can’t use an IHOP gift card directly on PayPal, you can still use it to purchase a PayPal gift card and add the funds to your account. So, if you’re craving some IHOP goodness and want to pay with PayPal, just follow the steps above and enjoy your pancakes!