Yes, you can use a Best Buy gift card on Steam!
If you’re a gamer, you probably already know that Steam is the ultimate destination for all things gaming. With thousands of games available for download, it’s no wonder why gamers flock to this platform. But what if you have a Best Buy gift card and want to use it to buy games on Steam?
The good news is that you can! Best Buy gift cards are not limited to just Best Buy stores or their website. They can be used on other online platforms, including Steam. This means you can use your Best Buy gift card to purchase games, add-ons, or even Steam gift cards to give to your fellow gamers.
Using your Best Buy gift card on Steam is easy. Here’s how:
- Go to the Steam website and log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free.
- Once you’re logged in, click on your account name in the top right corner of the screen and select “Account Details” from the drop-down menu.
- In the new window, click on “Add funds to your Steam Wallet”.
- On the next page, click on “Best Buy Gift Card” under the “Other Gift Cards” section.
- Enter the gift card number and PIN, which can be found on the back of the card, and click “Continue”.
- Review the amount you’re adding to your Steam Wallet and click “Add funds to your Steam Wallet”.
- Once the transaction is complete, the funds will be added to your Steam Wallet, and you can start using them to buy games or other items on Steam.
Keep in mind that Best Buy gift cards can only be used to add funds to your Steam Wallet. You cannot use them to directly purchase games or other items from the Steam store. However, with the funds in your Steam Wallet, you’ll have the flexibility to buy any game or item you want.
So, if you have a Best Buy gift card burning a hole in your pocket, don’t let it go to waste! Use it to enhance your gaming experience on Steam and treat yourself to some awesome new games.