Why You Should Check Your Balance
Before you head to Walmart to go on a shopping spree with your gift card, it’s important to know how much money you have left on it. That way, you won’t have to play a guessing game at the checkout counter – and risk an awkward moment when you find out your gift card is empty.
Three Easy Ways to Check
Luckily, there are a few simple ways to check your Walmart gift card balance:
- Online: Visit the Walmart gift card balance page on their website and enter your gift card number and PIN to view your balance.
- In Store: Take your gift card to any Walmart store and ask a cashier to check the balance for you. They’ll be happy to help.
- By Phone: Call Walmart’s customer service at 1-888-537-5503 and follow the automated prompts to check your balance. Just make sure you have your gift card number handy.
What You’ll Need
When checking your Walmart gift card balance, it’s important to have a few things on hand:
- Your gift card number: This can usually be found on the back of the card.
- Your PIN: Scratch off the silver strip on the back of the card to reveal the PIN.
Checking your Walmart gift card balance is quick and easy, so there’s no excuse not to do it. Knowing how much money you have left on your gift card will make your shopping experience more enjoyable and stress-free. Happy shopping!